I can't believe we have a one month old little baby! When people told me that time would fly they weren't kidding. It goes by in the blink of an eye! Although our lives have changed significantly, Andrew and I were really insistent on the fact that this baby was coming into our family, we weren't coming into his. Yes, our schedules have changed, but we haven't been held back from doing the things we love. So, ever since the day we left the hospital Isaiah has had many firsts...
|Heading home! Happy family of 3!|
|First Doctors Appointment|
|First piece of mail|
|First youth group event|
|First farmers market|
|First walk around the neighborhood|
|First church event (Fall Festival)|
|First time being the 3rd wheel while mom & dad go on a date|
One month milestones:
- moved from our bedroom to his at two weeks
- sleeps 5-6 (sometimes 7) stretches at night
- loves to eat and sleep
- he is very social and doesn't like to sleep when he knows socializing is going on
- he has met so many people who love him already
- started taking a liking to the pacifier, not all the time, but when he feels the need to suck and it's not time to eat then he loves it!
- we have a swaddle rebellion on our hands. Most of the time he sleeps in a sleeper bag, but we occasionally try the swaddle
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of him from the past month...